The ÖSD is a state-approved examination and assessment system for German as a Foreign Language. ÖSD exams correspond to the levels of the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages” (CEFR) and “Profile deutsch”.
LGC is an official German language examination center since 2015. ÖSD acts in 50 countries outside Austria and has more than 380 examination centers worldwide. ÖSD German language exams are recognized in Austria, Germany and Switzerland as well as worldwide e.g. for studying or applying for a job.
The registration is open for all announced exam days and the procedure should be finished 4 weeks before the exam. Please take your passport, the photo with you and in case of repeating the exam the old certificate (“not passed” A1, A2, B2, C1 and “passed” B1). In case of cancellation up to fourteen working days prior to the start of the exam the exam fee is refunded less an administrative fee of 15 JD. In case of cancellation after that, no refunds can be issued. Please see “Registration & Regulations” for details.
Register online, now here.
Summary: You will need a signed form, electronic passport photo, a copy of your passport and a signed self-declaration form (COVID-19).
- Shortly afterwards you will receive a payment request, which will be valid for 2 days. After receiving the exam fees, a payment confirmation with your seat number will be sent to you via email.
- Seats are limited.
- Regulations regarding withdrawal from exam are unchanged. Repayment is only possible in a Jordanian bank account.
- With the submitting of your registration you completely agree with all our terms and conditions of LGC.
Regarding the current COVID-19 crisis, we are following Jordanian health authority and government guidance. (In Arabic read it please here).
- Before entering the center, your body temperature will be measured. Is it shown higher than 38°C, admission to the center will be refused and the participant will not be able to take the exam. Also, if you were outside the kingdom within a month period, had contact with an infected person, or if you have heavy cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms, you cannot participate.
- Bring only your passport or ID card. Any other item (e.g. phone, bag, invoice) should not be brought to the exam.
- Bring your own mask and for the oral exam use only the blue disposable mask.
The dates for the German A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 exams in 2021. The exam days may vary +/- up to two to three days. Oral exams might be within a week after the written exam or couple of days before the exam date. Seats are limited! Changes are reserved.
Exam Date(Changes reserved)
Last Day to Register(Seats are limited)
Last Day to Drop
|Dates on this||page are the updated ones!|
|19.04.2021 (extra B1 & B2 only)||17.03.2021||10.04.2021|
|24.05.2021 (extra B1 only)||21.04.2021||10.05.2021|
|14.07.2021 (extra B1 only)||16.06.2021||07.07.2021|
|24.07.2021 (extra B1 only)||16.06.2021||07.07.2021|
The fees for the exams in 2021:
A1: 95 JD intern and 105 JD extern
A2: 100 JD intern and 115 JD extern
B1: 105 JD intern and 125 JD extern (for 4 modules)
B1 partial (modules intern/extern):
1 module 70 JD, 2 modules 70 JD, 3 modules 105 JD
B2 110 JD intern and 145 JD extern
C1: 115 JD intern and 150 JD extern
More about ÖSD: German Language Authorized Examinations
If failed and you wish to see your exam results, please write a request to email@example.com. This is only possible up to three days after the exam’s results. The results will be published around a week after the exam, the certificate will be issued approx. after 2-4 weeks. For the fees for repeating the exams please contact the Center. For all information regarding marks and certificate please follow our facebook page and kindly avoid calling or sending messages:
NOTE: No claims (payment receipts, exam fees, etc.) are accepted after the calendar year is finished. Date of booking is crucial.
Last update: June 2021 (valid is always the updated last version)