The ÖSD is a state-approved examination and assessment system for German as a Foreign Language. ÖSD exams correspond to the levels of the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages” (CEFR) and “Profile deutsch”.
LGC is an official German language examination center since 2015. ÖSD acts in 50 countries outside Austria and has more than 380 examination centers worldwide. ÖSD German language exams are recognized in Austria, Germany and Switzerland as well as worldwide e.g. for studying or applying for a job.
The registration is open for all announced exam days and the procedure should be finished 4 weeks before the exam. Please take your passport, the photo with you and in case of repeating the exam the old certificate (“not passed” A1, A2, B2, C1 and “passed” B1). In case of cancellation up to seven working days prior to the start of the exam the exam fee is refunded less an administrative fee of 15 JD. In case of cancellation after that, no refunds can be issued. Please see our “Registration Procedure” for details.
If you wish to register online, follow these steps:
Send the filled and signed form (Download the Form here), electronic passport photo and a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org and add in the email your preferred payment method (PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Deposit / Transfer, ZainCash, eFawateercom, Western Union).
Before taking the exam, every participant has to sign self-declaration form (COVID-19). You can download the form in Arabic here or in English here.
- Shortly afterwards you will receive a payment request. After receiving the exam fees, a payment confirmation with your seat number will be sent to you.
- Seats are limited.
- Regulations regarding withdrawal from exam are unchanged. Repayment is only possible in a Jordanian bank account.
Regarding the current COVID-19 crisis, we are following Jordanian health authority and government guidance. (In Arabic read it please here).
- Before entering the center, your body temperature will be measured. Is it shown higher than 38°C, admission to the center will be refused and the participant will not be able to take the exam. Also, if you were outside the kingdom within a month period, had contact with an infected person, or if you have heavy cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms, you cannot participate.
- Bring only your passport or ID card. Any other item (e.g. phone, bag, pencil, invoice) should not be brought to the exam.
- Bring your own mask and gloves and for the oral exam use only the blue disposable mask.
The dates for the German A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 exams in 2020. The exam days may vary +/- up to two to three days. Oral exams might be within a week after the written exam or couple of days before the exam date. Seats are limited! Changes are reserved.
Exam Date(Changes reserved)
Last Day to Register(Seats are limited)
Last Day to Drop
|Dates on this||page are the updated ones!|
The fees for the exams in 2020:
A1: 90 JD intern and 100 JD extern
A2: 95 JD intern and 110 JD extern
B1: 100 JD intern and 120 JD extern (for 4 modules)
B1 partial (Module): 30 JD intern and 35 JD extern
B2 105 JD intern and 135 JD extern
C1: 110 JD intern and 140 JD extern
More about ÖSD: German Language Authorized Examinations
If you wish to see your exam results, please write a request to email@example.com. This is only possible up to three days after the exam’s results. The results will be published 4-5 days after the exam, the certificate will be issued approx. after 2-4 weeks. For the fees for repeating the exams please contact the Center.