For the registration follow all instructions carefully and complete the application form for timely consideration. Send us please an email regarding any questions you may have to email@example.com
1. Complete and send the request after you have decided on the language and the course you wish to take as well as the date you prefer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions regarding enrolling a student in the desired course will be based in the order in which payment is received, and on rolling basis until classes are full or the deadline has been reached.
2. Full payment must be received before the date of the course. Down payments of min. 50 JD are acceptable in order to reserve the seat till the first day of class only. Please pay as a visit to complete the registration procedure. Late applications may be accepted after the deadline depending on class size and scheduling. For information on the exact deadlines and class starting dates for the different courses, please refer to our course calendar page and follow our facebook or/and twitter updates. Check the link “Fees” on our website www.lgcjo.com as well.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
a) At the first day of the course and after the deadline of the registration all paid fees are non-refundable. No refund will be given for down payments and also no for the late payment (when the student registered in the running course). In the event of a student having an emergency, the balance of fees can be credited to the next following course only.
b) If the number of registered participants (5-10, max 13) for a course does not reach the required minimum of 5 students, the course may be cancelled and fees will be refunded. However, the class may remain open if an agreement on adjusting the costs is reached between the registered students and Language Generation Center.
c) Students register into a course and LGC decides which instructor/s will teach and which days will the course take place. Changes (during the course) are reserved. Team-teaching is also possible.
d) Students who repeat a course pay 50% of the full fees for the same level.
4. LGC retains the right to exclude students (group or individual courses) from his/her classes in case of violation without returning his/her paid fees.
5. LGC doesn’t offer any kind of trial classes. With the full payment of the fees LGC considers the students as registered. With the down payments students can reserve the seat only and have to finish the registration procedure until the last day of the announced registration deadline. Part payments are non refundable in any way. Individual courses follow the 24 h cancellation policy.
6. Students can register alone if they are at least 18 years old.
7. Students who wish to join the German B2 courses have to prove the level B1 (official B1 ÖSD/Goethe/telc certificate or LGC assessment test which can be taken at our center after paid fees of 15 JD).
8. Students who want to cancel or postpone his/her registration for the ÖSD German language exam, pays 15 JD administration fees and he/she can do it up to 7 working days before the registered exam. Later all paid fees are non refundable and non transferable.
9. With the registration at LGC, you completely agree with all our terms and conditions written here on this page.
The Registration Form & Procedure of LGC in Arabic language you can download here!
Last update: June 2016