LGC meets the demands of the students and professionals in Jordan to learn more languages, such like Russian, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Chinese, French, Greek, Bulgarian, Danish and Turkish as well. All these languages are offered upon request. In addition we offer regular English courses. Features of the offered courses:
• The group programs include all language levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), from beginners to advanced levels, children’s classes and conversation clubs, covering all main language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Moreover, conveying new vocabularies of authentic situations in quotidian life.
• The classes are held from Saturday till Thursday, with almost monthly starting dates; besides particular modules, assigned texts with unsurpassed manners of learning.
• The solo-programs reside in elaborating student’s difficulties in several areas according to its subject.
• LGC instructors have a strong ability to help the solo-student to achieve his/her goals.
• The size of each regular group is 5 to 12 students.
• Additionally LGC offers short one-month-courses which take place twice a week for 90 minutes. In these courses you can be introduced to the basics of the new language.
• Enrolled students vary in their fields of knowledge and expertise: medicine, diplomacy, business, and many other fields.