LGC offers two types of programs: the preferred group program and the solo-program.
• The group programs include all language levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), from beginners to advanced levels, children’s classes and conversation clubs, covering all main language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Moreover, conveying new vocabularies of authentic situations in quotidian life.
• The classes are held from Saturday till Thursday, with almost monthly starting dates; besides particular modules, assigned texts with unsurpassed manners of learning.
• LGC provides our observers with a placement test for all levels to prize their knowledge about their achievements.
• The size of each regular class group is min. 5 to max. 12 students. In exceptional cases only 13 students can be allowed to join the running course. In other overload cases (with more than 13 students) the group can be divided into two parts.
• The solo-programs reside in elaborating student’s difficulties in several areas according to its subject.
• LGC instructors have a strong ability to help the solo-student to achieve his/her goals.
• Enrolled students vary in their fields of knowledge and expertise: medicine, diplomacy, business, and many other fields.
• The course fees will be stated when you visit and before the beginning of the enrolled course.
• The official German language exams A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 for studying and/or working in Austria, Germany and Switzerland or even for the family re-union in Germany can be taken at LGC. For the fees and dates please check our page “German Language Exams”.
• Books are not included into the course fees.