Fees for 2017 are as follows :
1. Fees of each regular language course in a group of min. 7 students for the levels A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1 and C1.2 are JD 170 (each course includes 45-54 UE, each UE means 45 minutes).
2. Fees for the Conversation Classes are JD 100 (24 UE, each 45 minutes).
3. Fees for the Kids & Youth Classes are JD 100 (24 UE, each 45 minutes).
4. Fees for each course “Deutsch Medizin 1 & 2 or Pflege 1 & 2″ are JD 170 (each course includes 45 UE, each 45 minutes).
5. Fees for exam preparation SD1, ÖSD-A1/A2/B1/B2/C1, Goethe-B1/B2/C1, telc-B1/B2/C1, telc Medizin B2/C1, telc Pflege B1/B2, DSH, TestDaF are upon request.
6. Fees of one-to-one individual language courses start with JD 20 for 1 UE (45 minutes).
7. Fees for other specialized German language courses are upon request.
8. Fees for the German language exams see “German Language Exams”.
1. Fees of each regular course in a group of min. 6 students for the levels A1.1 to B2.2 are 350 JD (intensive: 12 UE per week/ extensive: 9 UE per week, totally 48 UE, each means 45 minutes).
2. Fees for the individual or conversations courses upon request.
3. Course material, flight, accommodation, transfer and extracurricular activities are not included.
1. Fees of each regular language course in a group of min. 6 students for all regular levels JD 125 (5 weeks, 3x per week, each 2 FH, each course includes approx. 40 UE, each UE means 45 minutes).
2. Fees for the conversation class in a group of min. 6 students are 60 JD (twice per week, totally 16 UE).
3. Fees for specialized or individual courses upon request.
1. Special discounts are available for students coming as groups.
2. Changes are here and further in the schedule reserved.
3. Books are not included into the fees of the courses.
4. Fees and down payments are non refundable.